Exp. Date: 03.2021
Mildronate (Meldonium) allows the body to make better use of its own natural resources to produce more energy. It helps patients recover and healthy – do not get sick; Athletes use it to cope with great physical, and students and businesses – with mental stress.
Anti-ischemic agent metabolic effects:
- Protects cells from ischemic injury in patients with angina, congestive heart failure, ischemic.
- Improves exercise tolerance and intellectual function in the case of ischemia among healthy people.
Due to its unique mode of action, Mildronate, depending on the prescribed dose, is widely used in the treatment of various cardiovascular diseases, and to increase efficiency among healthy people with physical and mental overload and in the recovery period.
When applying Mildronate (Meldonium) observed tonic effect – improves memory, thought processes are accelerated, increasing agility movements, increased resistance to adverse circumstances.
Mildronate – a structural analogue of gamma-butyrobetaine, a substance found in every cell of the body.
In the basis of this medecine – a positive effect on the energy metabolism in the body, as well as a tonic effect on the central nervous system.
In high load conditions, Mildronate restores the balance of delivery processes and the use of oxygen in the cells, activates the processes of metabolism, which for energy generation require less oxygen consumption.
Usually increased body burdens lead to fast loss of strength in the case of application of Mildronate body trains withstand stresses use oxygen efficiently and quickly restore energy reserves to prepare for the new loads.
Mildronate, performing the functions of gamma-butyrobetaine, able to accelerate the transmission of nerve impulses in the body, as a result, accelerated all response reactions, improves overall metabolism. Therefore, when applying Mildronate observed tonic effect – improves memory, thought processes are accelerated, increasing agility movements, increased resistance to adverse circumstances.
All dosage forms
- complex therapy of coronary heart disease (angina, myocardial infarction);
- chronic heart failure and cardiomyopathy dyshormonal and complex therapy of acute and chronic circulatory disorders of the brain (cerebral strokes and cerebrovascular disease);
- abstinence syndrome in chronic alcoholism (in combination with specific therapy for alcoholism);
- decreased performance, physical stress, including in athletes.
Dosage and administration:
Capsule – inside, in the first half of the day.
- Cardiovascular disease, adults in the complex therapy: oral (capsule) – 0.5-1 g daily in 1 or 2 divided doses. The course of treatment – 4-6 weeks.
- Cardialgia on background dyshormonal myocardial dystrophy – oral (capsule), 0.25 g 2 times a day. The course of treatment – 12 days.
- Cerebral circulatory disorders: acute phase – iv, 5 ml solution for injection 1 times per day for 10 days, then oral (capsule), 0.5-1 g per day. The course of treatment – 4-6 weeks. Chronic disorders – orally (capsule), 0.5-1 g per day. The course of treatment – 4-6 weeks. Repeated courses (usually 2-3 times a year) are possible after consulting your doctor.
- Vascular disease and degenerative diseases of the retina: parabulbarno, 0.5 ml solution for injection for 10 days.
- Mental and physical overload, including athletes: the optimal dose – 1 g / day (0.25 g 4 times a day or 0.5 g, 2 times a day). The treatment course – 10-14 days. If necessary, repeat the treatment after 2-3 weeks. Athletes – inside (capsule), 0.5-1 g, 2 times a day before workouts. Duration of the course during the preparatory period – 14-21 days, in Season – 10-14 days.
- Chronic alcoholism: inside (capsule), 0.5 g 4 times a day; iv, 5 ml injection 2 times per day. The course of treatment – 7-10 days.